This is our youngest son! His name will be Tobias Asher Quiambao.
I am not sure exactly what I can share publicly, so for now I am going to keep his home country off of the Internet. If I find out I can share, I definitely will. He has Down Syndrome. We don't have much else, except the knowledge that God has given him for us. We are at the beginning stages of this, but we are daily moving closer! If you feel led to give toward our little boy's journey home, Reece's Rainbow has set up a page for us. Anything given through the link at right is tax deductible. If you cannot give, would you pray with us? Knowing that this sweet boy is so far from his family breaks my heart. I do not know exactly where he is and if there is someone who is teaching him what love looks like or even meeting his basic needs. I do know that he is in a baby house for special needs children. I also know that he is in a country that does not value these sweet little lives. All I can pray is that if there are not human hands willing to love my baby boy, that God would provide supernatural ones. And that God would cause this process to move forward quickly so that he can join our family in more than word and heart.

What an amazing opportunity Q family! He is precious! Prayers for his safety and for him to join you quickly! Blessings~
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! Yes! He is beautiful and perfect!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that this sweet little guy has gained such an amazing family. He will be forever blessed!
ReplyDelete