Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Waiting

The hardest part of this process at this stage is the waiting. Waiting on call backs. Waiting on email returns. Waiting on paperwork. It has been (and will be for a while) a whole lot of waiting. For a few days, this frustrated me like crazy. Doesn't everyone understand that my child is an ocean away, with no one to wipe his tears and hug him close. And then I realized that God is in control of this, He can bring peace when i do not understand, it is what I pray right now. For now, I feel peace. I am praying like crazy, but I serve a living God that knows where our child is and exactly what they need, exactly when they need it. It is hard to trust in this, to be so completely out of control of all things. He is not our child yet. He is God's child, however. We have been called to do all we are shown to do as soon as we can get it done, but God holds the timing and circumstances in His hand. I will choose to trust and praise Him even when my heart feels stretched between 2 continents. God brought him into our hearts at just the right time, He will bring him into our arms at just the right time. I will choose to trust Him who was and is and is to come. He has it covered, there are no holes. I cannot fathom staying sane through this without the knowledge that He's got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment