Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"This is MY Hudson"

Would you watch this video?



And now would you act? Have you considered saving one that is precious but lost? You can see so many waiting children at http://reecesrainbow.org/new-family/thechildren. They wait for someone to be moved to act.

If that is not where you are being called, would you help us? This is OUR son. Would you please help us get to him? Would you help us spread the word? 

 Would you help us call the body of Christ to be His hands and His feet. We are doing everything that we can think of to get our boy home. Would you help us get to him?


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are going to get Fletcher/Tobi! I saw his picture on RR and wished for a family for him and I am so glad you will be his family!
    Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous message in that video! Thank you for posting it. I will pass it along!!

    ReplyDelete